Monday, June 8, 2009

My Testimony

I just moved to the Ft. Sill area about a month ago and so far I have had trials and tribulations but the Lord has truly blessed me throughout it all. When was on my way here from Ft Campbell Ky I was in a car accident. Some one dropped a sign off of the over past the sign landed in front of me and sent my vehicle sliding side ways down the road because i tried to swerve it when i noticed it. From me sliding the wheels on my Ford Explorer buckled on the passenger side buckled and I began to roll down the road my Explorer rolled 3 times before it came to a stop. By the grace of God I received no bodily injuries from this accident I am alive to tell the story of what happened to me how Gods blessing were bestowed upon me. That day my Explorer traveled a quarter of a mile without me being in control and God spared my life. Because of his Grace i must spread my story about what happen to me. Keep me in your Prayers and allow God to use you like he is using me.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment