Sunday, June 7, 2009

Give Me Guidence

Dear God,

Help me to better enrich my life and to grow stronger in my ministry. Dear God let me meet people here in Lawton, Ok and the surrounding areas that will bring me closer to you and allow me to grow deeper in my relationship with you. Dear God help this blog site that i am writing help bring some one closer to Christ who might not have found him if it wasnt for this blog. Dear God help me not to get to full of myself as well and realize that all my blessings come from you and if you want me to fall i will fall if you want me to be lifted up i will be lifted up. Dear help me to be able to do what Romans 12:1 says "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.” help me dear and merciful God to be able to live that verse and be able to expound on that verse. Because i see i as my duty to be able to spread the truth about my Savior Jesus Christ so help me wonderful God to be able to do just that.
In Jesus name i Pray AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment